Monday, June 25, 2012

Parties and Doctors

Yesterday, my whole family went to my friend Annabella's birthday party. She turned 9. Her party was at the Hot Wheels skating rink. Almost every skating song they played was one I knew. They had pizza, cake, cupcakes, chips, and ice cream. It was a really fun party, and I enjoyed seeing Annabella again. The party was really fun.

Today I went to the ENT. The doctor said that my ear is still infected, so I have to wear ear plugs whenever I get in water. I even have to wear plugs when I'm in the shower! Dr. Hermann also said that I'm going to need new ear tubes because my ear is still infected. I am nervous about getting new tubes because it means my 16th operation. Even though I don't want the surgery, I also want to get rid of the infection. I really hope the operation goes okay!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment